Thursday, April 28, 2011

Holy crap, 180 proof grain alcohol is uh... uck

I decided what my first story should be. It may be the best, considering who you are and what you consider good.
One night, I was working in the kitchen with my boyfriend at the time, along with a couple of waitresses who were around 19, both of whom HATED my best friend because one of their boyfriends would harass her on a daily basis. But they liked me, because my boyfriend was a fat weirdo and I wasn't a threat. Ah, drama, right?
And they didn't hate my boyfriend, because, for the most part, he left them alone.
Until one day.
These two girls and my boyfriend at the time spent the entire shift fucking with each other, as in, spraying sanitizer at each other, throwing food, etc.
At one point, the manager Andi (the insano bi chick who left to be a showgirl in vegas) was cleaning out a clog from the women's toilet, and just gave my boyfriend a bucket full of icky toilet paper water. He then threw that on the one girl's car, you know, to get her back for spraying him with sanitizer.
So that particular girl, being a fucking crazy ass, decided to smear her OWN SHIT all over my boyfriend's car, along with a used tampon.
I had pictures, which I COULD post, but I don't know where they are and my scanner isn't working. Even if I did, I am not paying my school to scan and post pics of someone's shit-covered car from ten years ago.
I have to sleep now. gnnite

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Malachi and i started my own server blog about five months ago and slowly but surely it's starting to take off, so I kinda get how you feel. Would you like to be blogroll friends?

    PS, the owner setting money on fire? Totally worked for a guy like that. Horrible. You just don't understand the world he lives in... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like anyone who is pissed. I double like anyone who uses tampons when they are angry. You rock. Big Fan, keep in comin. xoxox Laura

    ReplyDelete