Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hiya. I complain now.

I've been looking at server blogs a bunch recently and I really need to start my own. Mostly because I want my own place to bitch, but also because I have some insanely awesome stories that no one really even believes, even other restaurant people. I swear, I am not making this shit up.
I guess one of my favourite stories from before I even worked at place X was one day when the owner felt there were too many cooks on the clock. He didn't alert the manager, or ask why, or have anyone go home. No, he stood in the kitchen and set money on fire, dropping it into a bucket. When asked why, he answered with "burning money," as though it were a complete thought process. Yup.Good stuff. I have many more stories to come. please come back and enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment